• Are you studying with a private instructor with college training in his/her instrument? •
• Are you learning at a location with great facilities, recitals, and an awards program? •
If you answered NO,
then now is the time to start enjoying the benefits of music instruction!
25% off registration (new students only)
1. Studies show that students enrolled in private music instruction receive better grades in school.
2. Private music instruction teaches discipline and helps students learn how to achieve long-term goals.
3. Recital participation teaches students presentation skills which are applicable to many fields of study.
4. Studies show that music instruction can help with general well-being, especially in older adults.
1-Month Monthly Plan Tuition, 30 Min Lessons
Monthly plan tuition is a flat rate of $130 per month for 15 30-min lessons every trimester (4 months). That comes to just $34.75 per lesson. A signed policy and a 2-month commitment is required for this plan. You may opt for a 1-month ($130) deposit option (pay tuition however you'd like with this option!), or you may have the deposit waived by signing up for autopay (checking account only - this option is not available with credit card). Keep in mind that a handful of artist teachers charge a higher rate. Details will will made known to you if you make a specific request for one of those teachers.